This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The College of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Brussels includes 11 members.
- Yvan Mayeur - Mayor of the City of Brussels, responsible for Police, Prevention, Budget and Major Projects
- Alain Courtois - First Alderman responsible for Civil Status, Demography, Family and Sports
- Faouzia Hariche - Alderwoman for Public Education, Youth and the Young Child
- Marion Lemesre - Alderwoman for Employment, Economy, Training, Trade and Parking Plan
- Karine Lalieux - Alderwoman for Public Cleanliness and Culture
- Philippe Close - Alderman for Tourism, Staff and Finance
- Mohamed Ouriaghli - Alderman for Housing, Equal Opportunities and ICT
- Els Ampe - Alderwoman for Mobility, Public Works and Car Fleet
- Ahmed El Ktibi - Alderman for Green Spaces, Environment and International Solidarity
- Geoffroy Coomans de Brachène - Alderman for Town Planning and Heritage
- Ans Persoons - Alderwoman for Dutch-language Affairs, District Contracts and Participation
Secrétariat des Assemblées
Hôtel de Ville
Opening hours : from Monday to Friday from 9 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm, on appointment
Telephone hours : from Monday to Friday from 9 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.