This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The networks of public transportation (metro, tram and bus) are managed by the Brussels Intermunicipal Transport company (STIB). Lines of buses are also managed by the company De Lijn.
They supply additional information on the interaction with bicycles and he system of shared cars (Cambio).
The map of the underground (subway) in Brussels:
Noctis, the night network of the STIB
The 11 lines of Noctis
Each line of Noctis consists of an 'N' with a number:
- N04: Bourse - Cimetière d'Ixelles
- N05: Bourse - Métro Crainhem
- N06: Bourse - Musée du Tram
- N08: Bourse - Wiener
- N09: Bourse - Cimetière d'Ixelles - Hermann Debroux
- N10: Bourse - Fort Jaco
- N11: Bourse - Uccle Calevoet
- N12: Bourse - Parking Stalle
- N13: Bourse - Westland Shopping
- N15: Bourse - Gare de Berchem
- N18: Bourse - Heysel
Rue Royale 76
Disrupted access to the Administrative Centre
On 29 and 30 September and 1 October 2014, the Population and Identity Cards services (2nd floor of the Administrative Centre) will be exceptionally closed due to works.