This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The flea market of the Place du Jeu de Balle in the Marolles is certainly the most known Brussels market. Lots of other markets take place in Brussels every week.
Map of markets in Brussels
Fill in your address to find the nearest market.
List of markets in Brussels
Place Emile Bockstael and surroundings
Market for any objects, with the exception of those having been used: Saturday from 8 am till 1 pm. [plan]
(Between the Rue Masui and the Square Jules De Trooz)
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Wednesday from 8 am till 1 pm. [plan]
Place Peter Benoit
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Friday from 8 am till 5 pm. [plan]
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Tuesday from 8 am till 1 pm. [plan]
Avenue Jean Palfyn
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Thursday from 8 am till 1 pm.
- Market of flowers and plants: every day from 8 am till 6 pm. [plan]
- Greeting cards and paintings produced in the traditional way: every day from 10 am to 8 pm. [plan]
Place du Grand Sablon
- Antiques market, objects at least 30 years old: Saturday from 9 am till 5 pm and on Sundays from 9 am till 2 pm. [plan]
- Gourmet market: each Thursday from 3 pm to 9 pm (gastronomy market). [plan]
- Flower and food market: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 8 am to 8 pm. [plan]
- Organic food market: Wednesday from 7:30 am till 3 pm. [plan]
Place du Jeu de Balle and surroundings
Flea market (any used objects): every day from 7 am till 2 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm. [plan]
Boulevard du Midi
(Between the Rue Terre-Neuve and the bridge of the railroad)
Market of bicycles and second-hand mopeds: Sunday from 8 am till 2 pm. [plan]
Crafts and art market every Thursday from 10 am to 8 pm, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10 am till 7 pm. [plan]
Rue au Beurre
Market of painters and portrait painters: every day from 11 am till 6 pm. [plan]