This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The Brussels Film Office (Brussel/Bruxelles Tournage) offers help for shootings of films, documentaries, series,... in Brussels. This public service collaborates with the 19 municipalities of the Brussels Region, including the City of Brussels.
The Brussels Film Office is the reception office for filming in the Brussels Region. The office is part of VisitBrussels, the tourist office in Brussels. The Brussels Film Office has all the necessary information, locations and sets ready for audiovisual and movie productions.
Locations in Brussels
Looking for a location in Brussels? Directors, producers, advertising companies,... can get the help of the Brussels Film Office for:
- information about the necessary steps and permits for filming in Brussels
- finding the people who need to be contacted for the locations
- management of technical services (removal of signs, parking meters,...)
- information about image rights of the protected sites, statues,...
Database of sets
The Brussels Film Office also has 2 useful databases:
- a database of shooting locations in Brussels
- a database of professionals from the audiovisual and film industry based in Brussels
If you want to be included in these databases you can also contact the Brussels Film Office.
Brussels Film Office
rue Royale 2-4
Fax : 02 548 04 44
More information : office for shooting and filming in Brussels
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.