This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public lighting: safer, cheaper and more eco-friendly
- Discount for disabled on the rent of parking spaces
- New classrooms for educational centre Vlaesendael
- Brusseleir from February 2011 available
- Budget 2011 of the Property Management Agency
- Exhibitions 'Sixites!' and 'Correspondence' extended
- Call for candidates school transport plan
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.