This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public lighting: safer, cheaper and more eco-friendly
- Discount for disabled on the rent of parking spaces
- New classrooms for educational centre Vlaesendael
- Brusseleir from February 2011 available
- Budget 2011 of the Property Management Agency
- Exhibitions 'Sixites!' and 'Correspondence' extended
- Call for candidates school transport plan
Choose your best price for gas and electricity
The Federal Economy Service organizes - in cooperation with the municipalities - the 'Dare to Compare' campaign. This campaign should help citizens to choose their most advantageous gas and electricity supplier. The City of Brussels offers this service from 20 to 29 November 2014.