This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New public lighting: safer, cheaper and more eco-friendly
- Discount for disabled on the rent of parking spaces
- New classrooms for educational centre Vlaesendael
- Brusseleir from February 2011 available
- Budget 2011 of the Property Management Agency
- Exhibitions 'Sixites!' and 'Correspondence' extended
- Call for candidates school transport plan
Public consultation of the Haren Master Plan
In 2010 the inhabitants were able to give their views on the environment in Haren by filling in a questionnaire of the City of Brussels. This information is now bundled in the Master Plan, which can be consulted publicly from 1 to 31 October 2014.