This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Book 'Bruxelles vue par les peintres'
- Map with sustainable resources for Neder-Over-Heembeek
- Book 'City of Brussels CPAS. Architectural Heritage in the Making
- Book 'Bruxelles. Ville verte, ville nature'
- Hazewee: new restaurant at the Cité Modèle
- Victor Hugo Project: Brussels, a city of refuge for writers
- Police on horseback in Brussels
- Brussels Tourism & Meetings Awards 2011
- Registrations first year French-language secondary schools
- Book/comic. 'Les Voyages de Jhen' in Brussels
- Brusseleir from March 2011 available
- District contract Les Quais: 12 new homes
- Grand-Place: presentation new pedestrian zone
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.