This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Book 'Bruxelles vue par les peintres'
- Map with sustainable resources for Neder-Over-Heembeek
- Book 'City of Brussels CPAS. Architectural Heritage in the Making
- Book 'Bruxelles. Ville verte, ville nature'
- Hazewee: new restaurant at the Cité Modèle
- Victor Hugo Project: Brussels, a city of refuge for writers
- Police on horseback in Brussels
- Brussels Tourism & Meetings Awards 2011
- Registrations first year French-language secondary schools
- Book/comic. 'Les Voyages de Jhen' in Brussels
- Brusseleir from March 2011 available
- District contract Les Quais: 12 new homes
- Grand-Place: presentation new pedestrian zone
Brussels in flowers 2013: inscriptions
Every summer, the City of Brussels organizes 'Brussels in flowers'. This is a competition to incite private individuals to decorate their facade or small garden in front of the house with flowers. The purpose is to embellish the City.