This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Book 'Bruxelles vue par les peintres'
- Map with sustainable resources for Neder-Over-Heembeek
- Book 'City of Brussels CPAS. Architectural Heritage in the Making
- Book 'Bruxelles. Ville verte, ville nature'
- Hazewee: new restaurant at the Cité Modèle
- Victor Hugo Project: Brussels, a city of refuge for writers
- Police on horseback in Brussels
- Brussels Tourism & Meetings Awards 2011
- Registrations first year French-language secondary schools
- Book/comic. 'Les Voyages de Jhen' in Brussels
- Brusseleir from March 2011 available
- District contract Les Quais: 12 new homes
- Grand-Place: presentation new pedestrian zone
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.