This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New changing rooms sports centre Haren
- Inauguration of new building Bravvo
- City of Brussels on smartphone
- Improving quality of extracurricular activities
- Stéphane Hessel, honorary citizen of the City of Brussels
- Brusseleir from May 2011 available
- Micro Market searches designers and artists
- Garbage collection: do not change your habits!
No parking control in Laeken before 1 July
Before 1 July 2013 there will be no parking control in the newly regulated areas of the Laeken sector. So no fines will be given in the streets of Laeken that become a blue zone or a paying zone in the new Parking plan of the City of Brussels.