This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New changing rooms sports centre Haren
- Inauguration of new building Bravvo
- City of Brussels on smartphone
- Improving quality of extracurricular activities
- Stéphane Hessel, honorary citizen of the City of Brussels
- Brusseleir from May 2011 available
- Micro Market searches designers and artists
- Garbage collection: do not change your habits!
Choose your best price for gas and electricity
The Federal Economy Service organizes - in cooperation with the municipalities - the 'Dare to Compare' campaign. This campaign should help citizens to choose their most advantageous gas and electricity supplier. The City of Brussels offers this service from 20 to 29 November 2014.