This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- New changing rooms sports centre Haren
- Inauguration of new building Bravvo
- City of Brussels on smartphone
- Improving quality of extracurricular activities
- Stéphane Hessel, honorary citizen of the City of Brussels
- Brusseleir from May 2011 available
- Micro Market searches designers and artists
- Garbage collection: do not change your habits!
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.