This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Buildings of the Property Management Agency get visual design
- Book 'Begging for God'
- Brusseleir from June 2011 available
- Traffic lights get new LED bulbs
- Agenda 21: evaluation report 2010
- VisitBrussels renews tourist information
Public consultation of the Haren Master Plan
In 2010 the inhabitants were able to give their views on the environment in Haren by filling in a questionnaire of the City of Brussels. This information is now bundled in the Master Plan, which can be consulted publicly from 1 to 31 October 2014.