This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
'Mister UNESCO' works for the City of Brussels and is responsible of accompanying the new regulation and raising awareness. This person coordinates all the initiatives and is the reference person for the contacts with the administration and the competent aldermans (Trade, Town planning and Tourism).
The function of 'Mister Unesco':
- assure the accompaniment of the coming into force of the regulation: raising awareness, contact with the owners, shopkeepers, visitors, general information and forwarding towards the competent services
- contribute to the re-energization of this zone, by participating in the strategies of the City: follow-up committee, actions led by Atrium,...
- lead the strategic works: town planning, commercial, patrimonial, tourist works,...
- participate in the Management committee, asked to manage the events on the Grand-Place
This work is made possible thanks to the support of the City Development Delegation (Town Planning Department).
- Contact and additional information: email@example.com
Disrupted access to the Administrative Centre
On 29 and 30 September and 1 October 2014, the Population and Identity Cards services (2nd floor of the Administrative Centre) will be exceptionally closed due to works.