This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- An award for GIAL, IT partner of the City of Brussels
- Kevin Borlée wins Trophée National du Mérite Sportif 2011
- Cleanliness campaign: if you pollute, you spend money!
- Book. La Place des Martyrs
- Brussels, a source of inspiration for Tintin
- Vincent Engel wins the 'Prix littéraire des bibliothèques 2011'
- Bronze statue of Tintin and Snowy on the Sablon
- City Brochure on the Council of Brussels of Foreign Origin
- New uniforms for employees of the City
- Seniors Guide: guide for a comfortable retirement
- Neder-Over-Heembeek. Test of sirens on 6 October
- Agenda 21: the prize winners of the call for projects 2011
- Brusseleir of October available
- A facelift for the Oasis Centre
- Police on bikes
- Book. 'Les meilleurs restos de Bruxelles'
Choose your best price for gas and electricity
The Federal Economy Service organizes - in cooperation with the municipalities - the 'Dare to Compare' campaign. This campaign should help citizens to choose their most advantageous gas and electricity supplier. The City of Brussels offers this service from 20 to 29 November 2014.