This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- An award for GIAL, IT partner of the City of Brussels
- Kevin Borlée wins Trophée National du Mérite Sportif 2011
- Cleanliness campaign: if you pollute, you spend money!
- Book. La Place des Martyrs
- Brussels, a source of inspiration for Tintin
- Vincent Engel wins the 'Prix littéraire des bibliothèques 2011'
- Free theatre tickets for Brussels seniors
- Bronze statue of Tintin and Snowy on the Sablon
- City Brochure on the Council of Brussels of Foreign Origin
- New uniforms for employees of the City
- Seniors Guide: guide for a comfortable retirement
- Neder-Over-Heembeek. Test of sirens on 6 October
- Agenda 21: the prize winners of the call for projects 2011
- Brusseleir of October available
- A facelift for the Oasis Centre
- Police on bikes
- Book. 'Les meilleurs restos de Bruxelles'
Brussels in flowers 2013: inscriptions
Every summer, the City of Brussels organizes 'Brussels in flowers'. This is a competition to incite private individuals to decorate their facade or small garden in front of the house with flowers. The purpose is to embellish the City.