This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Book 'Les Maisons de la Grand-Place de Bruxelles'
- Assistance for secondary school students
- Beyseghem and Heembeek projects: 75 new homes
- Chevreuil-Place du Jeu de Balle project: 15 apartments and 2 commercial spaces
- Christmas events in the shopping streets
- 300 years of history of the Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts
Choose your best price for gas and electricity
The Federal Economy Service organizes - in cooperation with the municipalities - the 'Dare to Compare' campaign. This campaign should help citizens to choose their most advantageous gas and electricity supplier. The City of Brussels offers this service from 20 to 29 November 2014.