This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
Some links to complete the search.
- General archives of the Realm and Archives of the State in the Provinces: arch.arch.be
- Archief en Museum voor het Vlaamse Leven in Brussel: www.amvb.be
- Archiefbank Vlaanderen (private archives): www.archiefbank.be
- Royal library of Belgium: www.kbr.be
- Libraries of the UCL: www.bib.ucl.ac.be
- Libraries of the ULB: www.bib.ulb.ac.be
- Catalog LIBIS: www.libis.be
- Gallica. Digital library: www.gallica.fr
- Google. Search for books: books.google.com
- Brussels Informatie-, Documentatie- en Onderzoekscentrum: www.briobrussel.be
- Centre of researches on Brussels, ULB: www.ulb.ac.be/philo/cirhibru/
- Centre of economic and social history of Brussels: www.lafonderie.be
- Centre of Studies and Documentation for War and contemporary society: www.cegesoma.be
- The electronic magazine for research on Brussels: www.brusselsstudies.be
Rue des Tanneurs 65
Tel. : 02 279 53 20
Fax : 02 279 53 29
Opening hours : from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
Closing period : closure of the reading room: 1 April, 1 May, 9 and 10 May, 20 May, from 22 July to 16 August, 1 November, 11 November, 15 November, 25 December to 3 January 2014
No parking control in Laeken before 1 July
Before 1 July 2013 there will be no parking control in the newly regulated areas of the Laeken sector. So no fines will be given in the streets of Laeken that become a blue zone or a paying zone in the new Parking plan of the City of Brussels.