This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The municipal news of the City of Brussels this month. The archives below contain news since 2008. These articles are divided per month.
- Call for Dutch-language projects 2014
- Platform for Open Data in Brussels
- Week of Healthy Food
- Brusseleir from April 2014 available
- Palais 12 wins VisitBrussels Award for New Event Location 2013
- New rules for the prostitution at the Alhambra quarter
- Fingerprints stored on biometric passports
- Seniors. ACT'3 April-May 2014
- Cleanliness Day on 26 April 2014
- Keep yourself informed on traffic problems via Twitter and Facebook
- Be-Alert alarms population in emergency situations
- Restoration of the Grand-Place in 2014
- Test of sirens in Brussels on 3 April 2014
- Call for projects: local initiatives for sustainable development
- Earth Hour. Use your power!
- Activities for children during the Easter holidays 2014
- Rummage sale and flea market in Brussels
- Call for ideas. New destination for the Sainte-Catherine Church
- City searches Ambassadors of Cleanliness
- 12 walks in the Brussels parks
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.