This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The municipal news of the City of Brussels this month. The archives below contain news since 2008. These articles are divided per month.
- Demonstration and traffic problems on Thursday 18 September 2014
- Car Free Sunday in Brussels on 21 September 2014
- Book 'Finis Terrae'
- Food truck trail in the City of Brussels
- Participatory project call 'Aux Arbres Citoyens' 2014
- Sacrifice Feast. Slaughter of sheeps in Brussels
- Roller Bike Parade slows down traffic on 12 September
- Call for projects. Artists from the North quarter sought
- Meals at home via Delis'ke
- Population and Identity Cards services closed on 29 and 30 September and 1 October 2014
- Brusseleir from September 2014 available
- Book 'Bruxelles occupée ou la vie quotidienne sous l'occupation allemande'
- Financial support for sports?
- City of Brussels collects bulky waste in October 2014
- Brochure 'Brussels, city of cultures'
- Basket with organic products at Brussels Participation
- Brochure of the 2014-2015 school year
- Call for projects Brussels Participation
- Annual check of water meter
- New reception and tourism training at the Ecole de Photographie
Disrupted access to the Administrative Centre
On 29 and 30 September and 1 October 2014, the Population and Identity Cards services (2nd floor of the Administrative Centre) will be exceptionally closed due to works.