This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The municipal news of the City of Brussels this month. The archives below contain news since 2008. These articles are divided per month.
- 20 km of Brussels. Main roads closed for traffic on 26 May 2013
- Practical guide for expats
- Call for projects: MAAC opens doors for young artists
- Inauguration Heembeek residence
- Report damaged roads via Fix My Street
- Rosette Operation. Action against burglaries
- Youth and sports camps during summer holidays 2013
- European summit in Brussels on 22 May 2013
- City of Brussels collects bulky waste in June
- Changes to the access of the Rue Marché aux Herbes
- City helps filling tax returns
- 2nd phase of inscriptions for the French-language secondary schools
- Brussels in flowers 2013: inscriptions
- New parking plan enters into force on 15 June 2013
- Free places at the Midi Fair
- Rummage sale and flea market in Brussels
- Help searching a name for the new square at the Quais quarter
- Reforestation of the Val du Bois des Béguines
- Is a barbecue allowed in Brussels?
- Peregrine falcons back in Brussels
Brussels in flowers 2013: inscriptions
Every summer, the City of Brussels organizes 'Brussels in flowers'. This is a competition to incite private individuals to decorate their facade or small garden in front of the house with flowers. The purpose is to embellish the City.