This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
This activity has finished already
From 22 March to 27 October 2013 in the Brussels Stock Exchange.
Brussels receives the traveling exhibition of Da Vinci - The Genius. This exhibition shows the works of Leonardo da Vinci and already attracted more than 4 million visitors in 45 cities worldwide.
Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519) was an inventor, artist, anatomist, sculptor, engineer, musician, architect, philosopher, ... but above all a man of genius, a visionary. The Da Vinci - The Genius exhibition highlights his talent and inventions on the basis of more than 200 fascinating works and objects, designed or invented by Leonardo da Vinci:
- 70 three-dimensional full size machines
- reproductions of anatomical sketches drawn by Da Vinci
- the secrets of the Mona Lisa
- educational activities for children
- a film of 45 minutes on the life and work of Leonardo da Vinci
- identical replicas of artworks created by da Vinci: The Last Supper, The Vitruvian Man, The Sforza Horse, The Virgin of the Rocks, The Annunciation,...
- touchscreens with the original codices of Leonardo da Vinci
- objects that can be touched or tried
- Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 6 pm (last entry at 5 pm)
- late evening open on Wednesday from 6 pm to 9 pm (last entry at 8 pm)
Estimated duration of the visit: 1h30.
Tickets are on sale via:
- 070 79 00 70
- or at the entrance to the exhibition
Groups, schools and businesses: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 894 27 80.
Maps of the new Pentagon circulation plan
The maps of the new mobility plan for the Pentagon (city centre) got an update in January 2015. Discover the maps with the comfort zone, the city cycling network, the bus routes and the circulation plan.