This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
This activity has finished already
From 25 November 2016 till 1 January 2017 in the heart of Brussels.
Winter Wonders animates the heart of Brussels during the Christmas festivities. The event takes place at the Grand-Place in Brussels and around the Bourse, the Place de la Monnaie, the Place Sainte-Catherine and the Marché aux Poissons.
Winter Wonders 2016 includes:
- a Christmas market with more than 200 chalets
- fairground attractions (Ferris wheel, merry-go-rounds,...)
- a covered ice rink for skating (Place de la Monnaie, till Sunday 8 January)
- a Christmas tree and sound and light show on the Grand-Place
- concert by Lost Frequencies (Wednesday 30 November, Grand-Place)
- Impulsion: light and sound playground at the Bourse
- guided visits (in English as well)
- Origami Lights: Japanese video mapping (Sainte-Catherine Church)
Everything about the accessibility (public transport), eco mobility and access for people with reduced mobility:
- Winter Wonders (Mobilité/PMR)
Where : centre of Brussels
Address : Grand-Place - Place de la Monnaie - Bourse - Place de Brouckère - Sainte-Catherine - Marché aux Poissons (Vismarkt) [plan]
Price and reduction : freePeriod(s) :
25/11/2016 - 01/01/2017
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Website : http://www.plaisirsdhiver.be
Website : http://www.winterpret.be
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/plaisirsdhiver.winterpret.winterwonders
E-mail : email@example.com