This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
This activity has finished already
On Sunday 21 July 2013, from 10 am till 11:30 pm, a big popular feast between the Parc de Bruxelles and the Place Poelaert in honour of the National Day.
July 21st is the Belgian National Holiday. Between the Parc de Bruxelles (Warandepark) and the Place Poelaert, numerous activities and free demonstrations will take place. Entrance for the public: only via the Rue Royale and the Place Royale.
Parc de Bruxelles - Warandepark
- Military camp by the 101st Airborne Division
- Battle of Waterloo (reconstruction of a bivouac)
- Prince Laurent Foundation
- Purveyors to the Court
- Events for children: small train, old carousel, sports, circus
- Bee campaign
- Traditional Vietnamese art
- Concerts at the kiosk
- Fair of Sint-Lievens-Houtem
- Dog show
- Radio-controlled boats
- Football with European Futsal Cup promotion and sales of Red Devils shirts
Place Royale - Koningsplein
- Experience Brussels! exhibition at Brussels Info Place (BIP)
- Popular games
- European village (European Commission with info and events about Europe, 10h-19h)
- Church of Saint Jacques-sur-Coudenberg
- Army with helicopter, F-16 flight simulator, climbing tower,...
Place des Palais - Paleizenplein
- 17h-18h: military and civil parade
- 22h30: multimedia show with a video projection (mapping) at the Palais des Académies - Paleis der Academiën in the presence of the royal family
- 23h: fireworks
Mont de la Cour - Hofberg
Place du Musée - Museumplein
- Palace of Charles of Lorraine
Rue de la Régence - Regentschapsstraat
- Fine Arts Museums
- Pro Belgica
- B Plus
- Bruxelles-Propreté - Net Brussel
- Red Cross
- Ancien Grand Serment Royal et noble des arbalétriers de Notre Dame au Sablon
- Development cooperation
- Visit of the Synagogue of Brussels
- Stand of the Walloon Region
Sablon - Zavel
- Concerts (Stage of Nostalgie 12h30-0h)
- Demonstration of mountainbike trial
- SIAMU - DBDMH (fire brigade of Brussels)
- Our Lady of Sablon Church
- Civil Protection
- Antique market (10h-21h)
- Eagle Brothers (American motorcycles and cars)
Place Poelaert - Poelaertplein
- Police village (local and federal police): events for children, police dogs, Death ride (14h-21h),...
- Visit of the Law Court (11h-20h)
The feast will end with a gigantic fireworks from the Place des Palais at 11 pm.
In attachment: a map with all the events.
Where : Parc de Bruxelles - Place Poelaert
Address : various places in Brussels (entrance Rue Royale and Place Royale) [plan]
Public transport : metro: lines 1 and 5 (Parc - Park stop), lines 2 and 6 (Louise - Louiza stop), tram: lines 92 and 94 (Royale - Koning, Louise - Louiza stop), train: Brussels Central
Price and reduction : free
Language of the event: NL FR EN
Telephone for information : 02 511 90 00
Website : http://www.sibp.be
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the organiser : Syndicat d'Initiative-Bruxelles Promotion
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.