This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Place du Jeu de Balle. Renovations in the former fire station
- 'SOS Goma': 40 tons of aid for Congo
- 'Brusselse Cahiers Bruxellois' 2009-2010 available
- Grand-Place in Brussels celebrates 2010!
- Property Management Agency: investments in housing 2010
- Sorting of waste compulsory from 1 January 2010
- Tax on urban decay changes
Brussels in flowers 2013: inscriptions
Every summer, the City of Brussels organizes 'Brussels in flowers'. This is a competition to incite private individuals to decorate their facade or small garden in front of the house with flowers. The purpose is to embellish the City.