This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Place du Jeu de Balle. Renovations in the former fire station
- 'SOS Goma': 40 tons of aid for Congo
- 'Brusselse Cahiers Bruxellois' 2009-2010 available
- Grand-Place in Brussels celebrates 2010!
- Property Management Agency: investments in housing 2010
- Sorting of waste compulsory from 1 January 2010
- Tax on urban decay changes
Public consultation of the Haren Master Plan
In 2010 the inhabitants were able to give their views on the environment in Haren by filling in a questionnaire of the City of Brussels. This information is now bundled in the Master Plan, which can be consulted publicly from 1 to 31 October 2014.