This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
- Place du Jeu de Balle. Renovations in the former fire station
- 'SOS Goma': 40 tons of aid for Congo
- 'Brusselse Cahiers Bruxellois' 2009-2010 available
- Grand-Place in Brussels celebrates 2010!
- Property Management Agency: investments in housing 2010
- Sorting of waste compulsory from 1 January 2010
- Tax on urban decay changes
Disrupted access to the Administrative Centre
On 29 and 30 September and 1 October 2014, the Population and Identity Cards services (2nd floor of the Administrative Centre) will be exceptionally closed due to works.