This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The Square Brussels Meeting Centre is a center for conferences, fairs, conferences, meetings and other events in Brussels.
The congress centre Square (the former Palais de Congrès) has conference rooms with a surface area of 13,000 m2. The center also has:
- 3 auditoriums (with a capacity of respectively 1.200, 500 and 300 persons), fully equipped with translation booths
- 2 conference rooms (150 and 100 seats) equipped with translation booths and a system to vote
- 1 adjustable hall covering 4000 m2 for receptions, trade shows, dinners, exhibitions, fashion shows,...
- 10 conference rooms for meetings up to 100 participants, that can be adjusted to 20 rooms for 50 participants
- 1 brasserie with terrace above the Albertina Park and 1 ballroom with stunning view over Brussels
- 3 kitchens
- 8 foyers and 2 reception rooms named Magritte and Delvaux
The entrance of the congress centre Square is in the Albertina Park.
Next promotion video of Square ans its conference rooms contains no comment but text in English:
Square Brussels Meeting Centre
Rue du Musée 8
Tel. : 02 515 13 00
No parking control in Laeken before 1 July
Before 1 July 2013 there will be no parking control in the newly regulated areas of the Laeken sector. So no fines will be given in the streets of Laeken that become a blue zone or a paying zone in the new Parking plan of the City of Brussels.