The wiki of the City of Brussels (or Wikibru) allows anyone to contribute information about works on Brussels in literature, comic books, films, songs,...
A wiki is a website which pages can be modified by visitors. Visitors can thus add texts or improve the pages.
The wiki of the City or Wikibru (wiki.brussels.be) revolves around 4 domains:
- Brussels in literature: novels in which the action takes place wholly or partly in Brussels, and which may contain descriptions of the city, poetry
- Brussels in comics: comic books in which the characters arrive at Brussels
- Brussels in cinema: films that take place or were shot in Brussels
- Brussels in songs: songs about Brussels
- Remarkable buildings in Brussels
- Statues in Brussels
- Fountains in Brussels
- Famous people from Brussels
- Folklore in Brussels
- Toponymy in Brussels
- Alleys in Brussels
- Galleries in Brussels
- Gastronomy in Brussels
- Cafés in Brussels
Each visitor can read the text and click the 'Edit' button to make a contribution to the page. A word processor (Rich Editor) allows you to easily write text, adapt typography, create links, use bullets,...
Wikibru includes online help.
Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 95
Demand of a pass for the Car Free Sunday
A pass for the Car Free Sunday of 21 September 2014 can be delivered to persons who make the demand. Attention, this demand of dispensation must be duly motivated.