The wiki of the City of Brussels (or Wikibru) allows anyone to contribute information about works on Brussels in literature, comic books, films, songs,...
A wiki is a website which pages can be modified by visitors. Visitors can thus add texts or improve the pages.
The wiki of the City or Wikibru (wiki.brussels.be) revolves around 4 domains:
- Brussels in literature: novels in which the action takes place wholly or partly in Brussels, and which may contain descriptions of the city, poetry
- Brussels in comics: comic books in which the characters arrive at Brussels
- Brussels in cinema: films that take place or were shot in Brussels
- Brussels in songs: songs about Brussels
- Remarkable buildings in Brussels
- Statues in Brussels
- Fountains in Brussels
- Famous people from Brussels
- Folklore in Brussels
- Toponymy in Brussels
- Alleys in Brussels
- Galleries in Brussels
- Gastronomy in Brussels
- Cafés in Brussels
Each visitor can read the text and click the 'Edit' button to make a contribution to the page. A word processor (Rich Editor) allows you to easily write text, adapt typography, create links, use bullets,...
Wikibru includes online help.
Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 95
Elections on Sunday 25 May 2014
On Sunday 25 May 2014 elections will be held for the European Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies and the Parliaments of the Communities and Regions (including the Brussels Parliament). All practical info on the elections, voting as a EU citizen and voting by proxy.