This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure contains following activities:
- sports: water aerobics, jogging, tai chi, zumba
- information session 'Info Job Seniors' (13 November)
- Zenith fair for people over 50 (16-20 November)
- guest table for Sinterklaas at Espace S (3 December)
- Christmas restaurant (11 December)
- Festival of lights (19 December)
- ICT training at Espace S
- guided visit to the Royal Flemish Theatre (KVS) (14 November)
- visit to the Museum of Natural Sciences (28 November)
- trips: Bouillon (10 November), 14-18, this is our history (18 November), Christmas market at Cologne (9 December)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
- ACT'3 November-December 2014 (PDF, 6,33MB) (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 November-December 2014 (PDF, 6,36MB) (in French)
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
Telephone hours : from Monday till Friday from 9 am till 5 pm
Public consultation of the Haren Master Plan
In 2010 the inhabitants were able to give their views on the environment in Haren by filling in a questionnaire of the City of Brussels. This information is now bundled in the Master Plan, which can be consulted publicly from 1 to 31 October 2014.