This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for September and October 2016 announces next events:
- sports: start to run, aquagym, zumba gold, tai chi
- walks and tours
- ICT trainings
- Seniors Day and Happy+ Ball (Saturday 1 October)
- activities at the pavilions: workshops, book club, Alzheimer cafe, karaoke, games,...
- stay at the Somme Bay (19-22 September)
- Advisory Council for Seniors (12 October)
- 20 years 'Petits débrouillards': international seminar 'How to make science and technology accessible to associations?' (29 and 30 September)
- 30 years Infor Homes: conference (19 October)
- trips: the Zwin (with the Visiocom, 30 September and 7 October), Bister and Maredsous (18 October)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
- ACT'3 September-October (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 September-October (in French)
- ACT'3 July-August 2016 (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 July-August 2016 (in French)
On the agenda
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95
Telephone hours : Monday to Friday from 10 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm