This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for September and October 2015 announces next events:
- sports: aqua gym, zumba, tai chi, start to run
- computer courses
- Week of Seniors 2015: full schedule
- gardening workshop (city garden)
- movies at Cinematek (cinema from the 30s to the 80s)
- atelier-café at the Museum of Natural Sciences (murder in the museum) (Friday 9 October)
- walk at the Kauwberg (Uccle) (Thursday 10 September)
- fashion from the 60s (Tuesday 15 September)
- estaminets walk (Monday 21 September)
- medical lecture about cataract (Thursday 24 September)
- trip to Liège University (Thursday 15 October)
- discovery of musical instruments (Monday 19 October)
- travelogue by Willy Persy (20 October)
- visit of the Parlamentarium (Friday 23 October)
- visit of the the Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Tuesday 8 September)
- trips: Aquascope and butterfly barn (19 September), wildlife park at La Roche-en-Ardenne (30 October)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
Tel. : 02 279 34 95