This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for January and February 2017 announces next events:
- sports: start to run, aquagym, zumba gold, tai chi, yoga
- walks and tours
- ICT trainings
- Meeting with carers (Saturday 18 February)
- Inauguration of the new senior pavilion Van Artevelde (Tuesday 21 February, the pavilion is open from 9 January)
- New Year's Party (Wednesday 25 January)
- Scènes Seniors performance (Saturday 4 February)
- Information sessions on burglary prevention (18 January and 8 February)
- Auditions for 'Seniors on stage' (15 January-late February)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors Service.
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95
Telephone hours : Monday to Friday from 10 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm