This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for May and June 2016 announces next events:
- sports: aqua gym, zumba gold, tai chi
- Cinematek: movies on Thursdays
- walks and tours
- Espace S summer barbecue (Thursday 16 June)
- Gospel 55+ - project presentation (Friday 13 May)
- Zumba party (Sunday 19 June)
- Up Summer sports event (18 and 19 June)
- storyteller at Leopold (Wednesday 25 May)
- visit with the Visiocom at Villers-la-Ville (27 May and 24 June)
- studio-café: gems (Friday 27 May)
- discovery of the beach and dunes of De Panne (Monday 20 June)
- trips: Sambre and Meuse, Strawberry Museum (Friday 10 June)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
- ACT'3 May-June 2016 (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 May-June 2016 (in French)
- ACT'3 March-April 2016 (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 March-April 2016 (in French)
On the agenda
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95
Telephone hours : Monday to Friday from 10 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm