This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure contains following activities:
- sports: water aerobics and jogging
- Brussels Zumba Party (22 June)
- UP - sports day at the Bois de la Cambre on 28 and 29 June
- summer barbecue Espace S (5 June)
- tai chi in the parks
- visit of the beehives at the cemetery of the City of Brussels in Evere (20 June)
- walk: the Sablon to the Ixelles ponds with Maguy (18 June)
- walk: the watercress farm to the Nos Pilifs farm with Maguy (8 July)
- nature discovery with Marion: Scheutbos, the countryside in Brussels (14 August)
- summer workshops city gardens
- trips: the sailing ship Mercator in Ostend (17 June), Pairi Daiza and her pandas (1 and 29 July), Bellewaerde (19 August)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
Telephone hours : from Monday till Friday from 9 am till 5 pm