This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for January and February 2016 announces next events:
- sports: aqua gym, zumba gold, tai chi
- lectures and visits
- Cinematek, with films from the 30s to the 80s (each Thursday in January and February at 3 pm)
- Atelier café at the Museum of Natural Sciences (15 January and 12 February)
- sports day for young and old (30 April)
- sharing memories at 'Je raconte ma vie et j'écoute celle des autres' (info session on 20 January)
- New Year's Party (Thursday 21 January at the City Hall)
- visit to the Brussels metro stations (Thursday 11 February)
- workshop: information session on medicines (Thursday 18 February)
- visit of the Aquarium of Brussels (Tuesday 26 January)
- lecture about the importance of water in Brussels (Monday 22 February)
- trips: visit of the exhibition Pop Art in Belgium (Wednesday 20 January), visit of Spa (Tuesday 16 February)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95