This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure contains following activities:
- sports: water aerobics, jogging, tai chi in the parks
- Seniors Week (4-10 October)
- Museum of Natural Sciences with guide (26 September and 24 October)
- vegetable garden project at Espace S
- visit of the Monnaie Theatre with guide (12 September)
- lessons 'Learning how to learn' (16, 22 and 29 September)
- heritage visit with Maguy: archaeological site Bruxella 1238 and Mont des Arts (9 September)
- trips: gin walk in Hasselt (20 October), visit of the RTBF (15 September)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
- ACT'3 September-October 2014 (PDF, 3,38MB) (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 September-October 2014 (PDF, 3,01MB) (in French)
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
Telephone hours : from Monday till Friday from 9 am till 5 pm
Demand of a pass for the Car Free Sunday
A pass for the Car Free Sunday of 21 September 2014 can be delivered to persons who make the demand. Attention, this demand of dispensation must be duly motivated.