This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure contains following activities:
- courses, workshops, lunch,...
- bingo and Rummikub game afternoons
- sports: water aerobics, tai-chi and jogging
- New Year's drink (30 January)
- Women's Day (26 February)
- intergenerational Carnival (5 March)
- information meeting 'Gardening together' (12 March)
- info visit to Muntpunt (6 March)
- afternoon concerts at the Conservatory (24 and 31 January)
- atelier-café at the Museum of Natural Sciences
- trips: Brussels walk in the Park (22 January), soup party (23 March), Castle of Wissekerke (25 March)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
On the agenda
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
Telephone hours : from Monday till Friday from 9 am till 5 pm