This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for November and December 2016 announces next events:
- sports: start to run, aquagym, zumba gold, tai chi
- walks and tours
- ICT trainings
- Passeurs de mémoire: project on sharing memories (Thursday 17 November)
- Scènes seniors: performances at nursing homes (Friday 25 November)
- visit of the Armonea De Wand residence (Friday 18 November)
- Atelier Cafe: gems and minerals (Friday 18 November) and poisonous animals (Friday 16 December)
- Seniorciné film club (the first Tuesday of the month)
- Advisory Council for Seniors (29 November)
- visit of the water treatment plant in Vilvoorde (Tuesday 15 November)
- trips: discovery of Wallonia (Tuesday 29 November), Christmas Market of Liege (Tuesday 13 December), discovery of the Castle of Modave (Tuesday 20 December)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95
Telephone hours : Monday to Friday from 10 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm