This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for November and December 2015 announces next events:
- sports: aqua gym, zumba gold, tai chi
- lectures and visits
- conference about inheritance tax and gift tax (Tuesday 24 November)
- conference about circus Bouglione (Thursday 12 November)
- circus Bouglione and thé dansant (Friday 27 November)
- visit of Océade (Monday 2 November)
- Cinematek, with films from the 30s to the 80s (each Thursday in November and December at 3 pm)
- Atelier café at the Museum of Natural Sciences (13 November and 11 December)
- trips: Christmas market in Bruges (Tuesday 8 December), Tibetan centre and Huy (Tuesday 10 November), Bois du Cazier and Glass Museum (Thursday 17 December)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95