This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for May and June 2015 announces next events:
- sports: aqua gym, zumba, tai chi
- computer courses
- Senior Art, art exhibition for people over 55
- Garden Party at Espace S (Wednesday 3 June)
- '55+ and sports': informative and participatory sports day on Saturday 6 June (King Baudouin Stadium)
- Zumba Party at the Grand-Place (Sunday 21 June)
- atelier-cafe: shellfish (Friday 22 May)
- visit to the Royal Library (Tuesday 5 May)
- Laeken at the time of Leopold I (Saturday 6 June)
- lecture and exhibition on contemporary African art (Monday 18 May)
- Tenreuken, a still unknown park in Brussels (Thursday 11 June)
- trips: Ostend Ensor House & Mu.ZEE (Friday 8 May), Expo Eddy Merckx - Ickx (25 May), the disappeared Magritte (12 June), Chevetogne (20 June), Durbuy (Friday 26 June)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
On the agenda
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
Tel. : 02 279 34 95