This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure contains following activities:
- sports: water aerobics, tai chi, zumba
- ICT training
- New Year Party at Espace S (27 January)
- Carnival at the Cinquantenaire pavilion (17 February)
- workshop well-being at the Cinquantenaire (12 and 26 January)
- Atelier Café 'at Lascaux' (27 February)
- visit to the exhibition Toone VII (23 January)
- reading 'The origin of the Belgian frites' (8 February)
- traveling with Françoise: Myanmar (8 January)
- Brussels squares with Marion (15 January)
- trips: agricultural museum and zoo of Rochehaut (13 January), Bastogne War Museum (10 February)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors service.
- ACT'3 January-February 2015 (PDF, 4,63MB) (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 January-February 2015 (PDF, 4,62MB) (in French)
Place Sainte-Catherine, 18
1000 Brussels [plan]
Tel. : 02 279 34 95