Covid Safe Ticket (CST) in Brussels
The Covid Safe Ticket (CST) must be used for access to certain events or places in the Brussels Capital Region.
What is a Covid Safe Ticket?
The CST resembles the European Covid certificate. It is intended to protect people's health and keep economic and social life going.
How do I get a Covid Safe Ticket?
There are 3 options:
- a certificate of complete vaccination with a recognized vaccine (Please note: from 1 March 2022, this period of validity will be reduced to 150 days (5 months). After the booster shot, the vaccination certificate remains valid indefinitely.)
- a certificate of a negative PCR test in the last 72 hours or an antigen test (rapid test) in the last 48 hours
- a recovery certificate of up to 180 days old (Please note: from 1 March 2022, this period of validity will be reduced to 150 days (5 months))
All certificates can be downloaded with the Covidsafe app.
The vaccination certificate can be sent by post by calling the call centre on 02 214 19 19.
For non-European citizens:
In which sectors and in which places is the Covid Safe Ticket mandatory?
- for visitors: a fine of 50 to 500 euros
- for organizers: a fine of 50 to 2,500 euros (+ possible administrative sanctions)
- Covid Safe Ticket and Covid certificates (in French)
- FAQ - Covid Safe Ticket (in French)
- FAQ - Covid Safe Ticket (in Dutch)
For the sectors concerned:
- Covid Safe Ticket FAQ: what rules for the relevant sectors in Brussels? (in French, 1819.brussels)
For nursing homes:
- FAQ - CST in nursing homes (in French, Iriscare)