Make an appointment
The Population, ID card and Foreigners' Office services allow you to make an online appointment for certain transactions.
It is also possible to make an appointment via all available MyBXL terminals and PCs.
- application for a driver's license
- application for an ID card
- renewal of a residence permit C, E, E+, F+, Annex 8 and Annex 19
- passport applications
For Europeans and equals:
- production of documents in the context of the stay
- application for permanent residence (Annex 22)
- changes in the national register (name, marital status,...)
- collecting a registration certificate (Annex 8)
- first registration (family reunification, employees, self-employed, holders of sufficient means of subsistence, job seekers)
The following documents can be picked up by proxy and with a copy of the identity card of the person:
- an identity card, kids-ID, non-biometric residence card (also required: PIN/PUK codes of the holder of the card)
- a driver's license (also required: the old license which has to be returned)
- the passport
Call to make an appointment for:
- applications in urgent/very urgent procedure of an identity card, kids-ID, residence permit (if you are registered in the population register), by calling 02 279 35 40
- passport applications in urgent procedure at the number 02 279 35 60
Appointment directly at the counter (3rd floor, Foreigners' Office) for residence permits E.
Note: by choosing an hour in the agenda you have to respect your appointment and have to be effectively present at the service at the chosen hour. Any delay means you lose your appointment and you will be placed in a regular row (see terms and conditions).
- registered in the City (1000, 1020, 1120, 1130 Brussels)
- prepare all documents that are required for the agreement
A new appointment or a new ticket must be requested if:
- you are late for your appointment
- you do not have all the required documents
- you do not meet the conditions for issuing the requested document
By clicking the button 'Make an appointment', you agree to these terms and conditions.