Accessibility of the Bockstael and Chaussée d'Anvers markets
The markets at the Place Emile Bockstael and Chaussée d'Anvers remain open, even during the works this summer.
Due to the works at the Place Emile Bockstael and Square Jules De Trooz, public transport has been adapted (from Saturday 27 June to Sunday 30 August 2020). So:
- tram 3 is diverted between the stops Thomas and Van Praet via the Place Verboekhoven
- tram 62 is limited to the Liedts stop
- tram 93 only rides between the stops Legrand and Masui
- there is a T-bus between the stops Liedts and Brugmann hospital
- bus 53 is diverted between the stops Karel Bogaerd and Emile Delva via the Square Prince Léopold
- bus 88 is diverted between the Bockstael and Prince Léopold stops via the Bockstael train station
- the terminus of bus 89 is moved to the Bockstael train station
During the works, both markets remain open:
- Chaussée d'Anvers market, every Wednesday from 8 am to 2 pm
- Bockstael market, moved to the Place Willems, every Saturday from 8 am to 1:30 pm
Wearing a face mask is mandatory on the markets.
More info about the markets: