This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
The ACT'3 brochure for seniors is available on this website. The brochure contains activities for seniors by the City of Brussels.
The brochure for March and April 2017 announces next events:
- sports: start to run, aquagym, zumba gold, tai chi, yoga, petanque, ballroom dancing, pilates
- walks and tours
- ICT trainings
- Lectures: L'autonomie des seniors (Thursday 23 March), Découverte des ondes gravitationnelles: Einstein et la musique des trous noirs (Tuesday 25 April)
- Sunday Family Brunch at La Tentation (Sunday 26 March)
- Bruxelles Joyeuse - Vrolijk Brussel - show (Wednesday 15 March)
- Play Silence en coulisse (Saturday 22 April)
- Trip to Normandy (from 10 to 13 May)
- Info session by Bravvo: burglary prevention (15 and 29 March), prevention against theft on the streets (24 and 26 April)
- Atelier café: volcans, séismes et tsunamis (Friday 17 March)
- Excursion Nismes - Vodelée (Tuesday 28 March)
The brochure is also available upon request at the Seniors Service.
- ACT'3 March-April 2017 (in Dutch)
- ACT'3 March-April 2017 (in French)
On the agenda
rue Van Helmont 32
Tel. : 02 279 34 95
Telephone hours : Monday to Friday from 10 am to noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm