This page has been automatically translated from French into English by a translation software. Automatic translations are not as accurate as translations made by professional human translators. Nevertheless these pages can help you understand information published by the City of Brussels.
Since 1 June 2016, the Population/ID card service allows you to make an online appointment for certain transactions.
Every citizen has the possibility to be received by the City at the time he chooses. It is sufficient that he writes his name in the box next to the chosen hour in the column that was provided for the transaction.
- application and collection of a driver's license
- application and collection of an ID card
- renewal of a residence permit C, E, E+, F+, Annex 8 and Annex 19
- collection of a residence permit
- passport applications and collections
- collection of PIN/PUK codes
- production of documents in the context of the stay
- declaration of departure abroad (Model 8)
- application for permanent residence (Annex 22)
- changes in the national register (name, marital status,...)
Persons of foreign nationality
Please note: only the people who hold a C, E, E+, F+, Annex 8 or Annex 19 card (symbol visible on the card) are allowed to make an appointment via the City website. Holders of other residence permits depend on the Foreigners' Office and should make an appointment with this service by sending an e-mail to one of the following addresses:
The following documents can be picked up by proxy and with a copy of the identity card of the person:
- an identity card, kids-ID, non-biometric residence card (also required: PIN/PUK codes of the holder of the card)
- a driver's license (also required: the old license which has to be returned)
- the passport
Call to make an appointment for:
- applications in urgent/very urgent procedure of an identity card, kids-ID, residence permit (if you are registered in the population register), by calling 02 279 35 40
- passport applications in urgent procedure at the number 02 279 35 60
Appointment directly at the counter for residence permits E, Annex 8 and Annex 19.
Note: by choosing an hour in the agenda you have to respect your appointment and have to be effectively present at the service at the chosen hour. Any delay means you lose your appointment and you will be placed in a regular row (see terms and conditions).
Terms and conditions
- registered in the City (1000, 1020, 1120, 1130 Brussels)
- prepare all documents that are required for the agreement
A new appointment or a new ticket must be requested if:
- you are late for your appointment
- you do not have all the required documents
- you do not meet the conditions for issuing the requested document
By clicking the button 'Make an appointment', you agree to these terms and conditions.