Au bord de l'eau
'Au bord de l'eau' is a citizens initiative that breathes new life into the Laeken canal area.
It is a meeting place that creates a bond between the different communities in the neighbourhood. A green play area with a view of the Brussels canal from the terrace.
Schedule (from May to September)
- Wednesday to Saturday: Neighborhood life (from 2 pm to 9 pm)
- Friday evening: The residents' bar (from 6 pm to 9 pm)
- Saturday evening: Your party (from 6 pm to 9 pm)
- Sunday: Family Day (from 2 pm to 9 pm)
Outdoor activities if the weather permits.
Summer schedule (July and August 2021)
- 5 to 18 July. My neighborhood's kitchen
- 19 July to 1 August. My mobile neighbourhood
- 2 to 15 August. My water district
- 16 to 29 August. My green neighborhood
- Au bord de l'eau (Facebook)