Brussels Beach 2018
Brussels Beach (Bruxelles les Bains) opens its urban beach from 6 July to 12 August 2018 at the Quai des Péniches near the Place Sainctelette. The site is closed on Tuesdays.
There will be lots of events and activities for young and old.
- Opening hours (in French)
Access and mobility
- Mobility (in French)
- Activities: inauguration on Friday 6 July, literature walks, reading on the beach, La Plus Grande Kermesse du Monde, dance, hip hop, zipline, national holiday of Peru on 28 July, blood donation,...
- Cinema: the L'Heure d'été festival with Brazilian movies (open-air cinema)
- Sports: beach volley, beach rugby, pétanque, yoga, fitness, rental of sports fields
- Kids: shows (circus, magic, juggling, clowns, pirates,...), creative workshops, make-up, giant wooden games
- Let it Beach Festival: concerts (jazz, electro, pop, songwriters, world, klezmer,...) on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Activities on water: boats, paddle boats, initiation to sailing, cruises by Brussels By Water, Waterbus
- Archipel: Archipel nights (nightlife, clubbing) at the bar The Bay (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Traders: the 36 merchants present on the site
Quai des Péniches
Quai des Péniches - 1000 Brussels
Price and reduction:
free access, certain paying activities
Friday, 6 July, 2018 to Sunday, 12 August, 2018
Download in iCal format