Brussels Beach 2017
This event has already passed
Brussels Beach (Bruxelles les Bains) opens its urban beach from 7 July to 13 August 2017, from Tuesday till Sunday, at the Quai des Péniches near the Place Sainctelette.
There will be lots of events and activities for young and old.
- Events: libraries, 'Reading on the beach', Twist stage, Swing stage (dance), national holiday of Peru, Brussels Vintage Market,,...
- Kids: playgrounds, concerts, dance, workshops,...
- Nightlife - Archipel: the odyssey begins at The Bay, an outdoor stage on the right bank and then goes to The Club, a nightclub on the left bank which was recently renovated. It will be a unique experience because both sites share The Bridge, the 60 meter long pedestrian bridge.
- Let It Beach Festival: festival with 24 groups from Belgium/Brussels, each Friday and Saturday evening
- Sport: beachvolley, pétanque, martial arts, tai chi, yoga, renting of sports fields,...
- Water: small boats and pedalos, sailing, cruises by Brussels By Water, Waterbus,...
- Cinema: festival l'Heure d'été (movies in open air)
Opening hours and mobility
- Opening hours and mobility (in French)
Quai des Péniches
Quai des Péniches - 1000 Brussels
Price and reduction:
free access, certain paying activities
Friday, 7 July, 2017 to Sunday, 13 August, 2017
Download in iCal format
HOW TO GET HERE?