This event has already passed
On Saturday 30 January 2016, from 6 pm to midnight, at and around the Bourse.
Brussels' Colours is a free event around the theme of unity, a plea for diversity, to show the richness of the city.
The event includes street entertainment on the theme of 'colours', typical Belgian food and Belgian and international artists who will sing or testify about their attachment to Brussels. In collaboration with the shops, a special sales evening will be held.
To follow Brussels' Colours: #BXLcolours & #BXLove.
- 16h-19h. Ketjes Colours Disco at the Beursschouwburg, Rue August Orts (free admission), with music by DJ Stijn and activities for children
- 17h30. Stoemp-saucisses (6 euros) at the Comme Chez Soi (only while stock lasts) + Boeremet Afterwork Party
- 18h-22h. Free nocturnal visit at the Museum of the City of Brussels (Maison du Roi)
- 18h30. Wheels of Colour parade from the Bourse to the Place de Brouckère
- 20h. Live performances at the Bourse, punctuated by a series of images of the talk show taking place within the Bourse building
- 22h15. 'Bal Brusseleir' at the Place de la Bourse with DJ Saucisse
- Marina Kaye
- Emma Bale
- Bastian Baker
- Lange Jojo
- Nicola Testa
- Roberto Bellarosa
- Boulevard des Airs
- Hyphen Hyphen
- Joe Bel