Brussels Job Day
On Tuesday 4 October 2022, from 10 am to 5 pm, at Brussels Expo (Palais 6).
Are you looking for a job? There are 2,000 jobs available in the public and private sectors in a wide variety of positions. Come and present your talents directly to employers and find the job of your dreams.
Employment and job fair
The Job House of the City of Brussels invites you to take part in the job fair, which offers you the opportunity to:
- meet employers and apply for all kinds of jobs and qualification levels
- attend information sessions on sectors in which there is a high level of recruitment
- discover the various jobs at the City of Brussels and career opportunities
- meet the associations that help jobseekers define their career path and find a job
- get information on training courses needed to develop the necessary skills
Do not forget to bring some copies of your updated CV.
Registration for the fair is required via the following link:
- External site Brussels Job Day - inscription
- or call 02 211 14 60
Find all the information on the fair and the list of profiles sought on: