Brussels Water Days 2018
From 17 to 25 March 2018, at several places in Brussels.
Bruxelles Environnement (Leefmilieu Brussel) focuses on water in the capital during the Brussels Water Days. On the program: guided walks along water courses, events about water and along the waterfront,...
The City of Brussels participates with next events:
- Saturday 17 March, 10h: Guided visit Balade guidée A la recherche des fontaines de Bruxelles (in Dutch)
- Sunday 18 March, 10h: Guided visit Balade guidée A la recherche des fontaines de Bruxelles (in French)
- Sunday 18 March, 10h to 17h: Free opening of the Sewer Museum (guided visits in Dutch and French)
- Saturday 24 March, 13h: Guided visit Balade guidée dans la vallée du Maelbeek (in French)
- Sunday 25 March from 11h to 17h: Maxi Mille Liens sur Senne, water village at the Farm of the Maximilian Park with lots of events, shows and activities
- Sunday 25 March from 11h to 17h: Discover the clothes of Manneken-Pis related to water at the GardeRobe MannekenPis, Rue du Chêne 19 - 1000 Brussels (in Dutch and French)