Celebration of Manneken-Pis
This event has already passed
On Saturday 3 September 2011, from 10:30 am to 10 pm, around Manneken-Pis.
The Order of the Friends of Manneken-Pis celebrates its 24th Chapter. There will be a folklore festival that day around the famous statue of Brussels.
- 10:30 am: Order gathering in the courtyard of the City Hall
- 11:30 am: departure to the statue, accompanied by the brass band of the Meyboom by the Rue Charles Buls and the Rue de l'Etuve with a stop at the 'La Légende' for the opening of the celebrations
- 11:45 am: arrival and tribute Manneken-Pis, which gives beer, and entertainment by the brass band, new costume by the 'Societeit van de Gentsche Mannekens Pies'
- 2 pm: gathering at the Place d'Espagne
- 2:30 pm: departure to Manneken-Pis via the rue Marché aux Herbes, rue Taboa, rue au Beurre and
the Grand-Place to the City Hall, with brass band, the regiment Destroyer & Marines and various folklore groups
- 3 pm: tribute Manneken-Pis, which gives beer, by the Destroyer & Marines, music from the brass band
- 5 pm-10 pm: neighbourhood entertainment by the Street Band
Manneken-Pis and neighbourhood
Rue de l'Etuve - 1000 Brussels
Price and reduction:
Saturday, 3 September, 2011
Download in iCal format