Citizen Budget for Neder-Over-Heembeek
The City of Brussels proposes a Citizen Budget of 35,000 euros for Neder-Over-Heembeek. Each citizen can share his or her ideas and proposals.
The residents then decide for themselves about the best projects for their quarter and they realize these projects themselves with the Citizen Budget. From the citizen meetings, a participatory project emerges that runs through workshops and online collaboration.
Anyone can participate in this process. The launch was a short questionnaire with general questions:
- Results of the mini-survey (PDF, 722.29 KB) (in Dutch and French, closed on 17 April 2017)
Information meeting about the Citizen Budget:
- 19 April 2017 at 19h. École primaire de Heembeek, Rues des Trois Pertuits 4 - 1120 Brussels
Putting together the citizen council, defining the purpose and functioning of the council and creating a participatory committee:
- 25 April 2017 at 19h. Maison de Quartier Rossignol (Chemin du Rossignol, 18-20 - 1120 Brussels) - Report of the meeting of 25 April 2017 (PDF, 436.16 KB) (in French)
Collecting ideas and creating projects together:
- 13 May 2017 at 10h. École primaire de Heembeek, Rues des Trois Pertuits 4 - 1120 Brussels
- 10 June 2017 at 10h. Maison de Quartier Rossignol, Chemin du Rossignol, 18-20 - 1120 Brussels
Call for ideas and projects
The call for ideas and projects is open from 25 April to 30 June: