An energy counter at Brucity
The City of Brussels and the Public Welfare Centre (CPAS-OCMW) are opening an energy counter in Brucity, the administrative centre of the City. From Tuesday 31 January 2023, Brussels residents struggling to pay their water, gas and/or electricity bills will be able to go there for advice or financial help. Even if they have never been helped by the CPAS before.
- You cannot pay your water, gas or electricity bill
- You do not understand your annual bill
- You want advice on how to consume less
- You want to change your energy supplier
- You are wondering whether you are entitled to the social tariff
The CPAS helps you:
- by informing and supporting you in the steps you take
- by helping you draw up a balanced budget to pay your bills on time or pay off your debts
- by offering financial assistance if you do not have sufficient income
Brucity Energy Counter (counter 30, wing B), Rue des Halles 4 - 1000 Brussels.
- Tuesday from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Thursday from 2 pm to 6 pm
0800 35 218