Call for Equal Opportunities grants 2019
The City of Brussels offers support to initiatives of local associations active in equal opportunities. The grant process takes on a structured and fair way. Therefore, the associations of Brussels are asked each year to fill in a subsidy form. A second call is launched for 2019.
The City of Brussels provides grants for sensitizing activities in the area of Equal Opportunities. Equal opportunities include:
- equality between men and women
- tolerance towards persons with different sexual orientations
- the autonomy and independence of everyone, including persons with reduced mobility or persons with intellectual disabilities
- social and intercultural diversity
Note: the grant will not exceed 2,000 euro per activity or project.
Grants form equal opportunities
The grant form of Equal Opportunities and the regulations (only in Dutch and French) are available in 2 ways:
- download in Dutch and French
- at the Equal Opportunities unit, where the staff can always help with any questions
The form has to be mailed to the next address on 15 September 2019 at the latest:
- Department of Organization - Equal Opportunities unit
Boulevard Anspach 6
A copy of the form has to be sent to :