Call for Equal Opportunities grants 2022
The City of Brussels offers support to initiatives of local associations active in equal opportunities. A call for projects is launched for 2022. Candidates can apply until 15 March 2022.
Equal Opportunities include actions to promote:
- equality between women and men
- cultural diversity
- the inclusion and combating of discrimination against individuals of the LGBTQI+ community
- the inclusion of persons with disabilities and universal accessibility or 'accessibility for all'
This means information and educational activities that take place on the territory of the City of Brussels, during the year of the relevant project call, and aimed at the population, schools, cultural centres, libraries and other socio-cultural actors. These awareness-raising activities should be public, accessible to anyone interested and publicly announced.
Applicants must be legal entities pursuing a selfless goal and active for at least one year. They subscribe to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Law to Punish Certain Acts of Racism or Xenophobia of 30 July 1981 and the new Anti-Discrimination Law of 25 February 2003 (see attachments). Applicants declare by their request that they have read these texts and that they comply with their contents.
- the grant will not exceed 3,000 euros per activity or project.
Grants form equal opportunities
The grant form of Equal Opportunities and the regulations (only in Dutch and French) are available in 2 ways:
- download in Dutch and French
- at the Equal Opportunities unit, where the staff can always help with any questions
The form has to be mailed to the next address on 15 March 2022 at the latest:
- Department of Organization - Equal Opportunities Unit
Boulevard Anspach 6
- it is strongly recommended that you return the form by e-mail in PDF format.