Exhibition. Da Vinci - The Genius
This event has already passed
From 22 March to 27 October 2013 in the Brussels Stock Exchange.
Brussels receives the traveling exhibition of Da Vinci - The Genius. This exhibition shows the works of Leonardo da Vinci and already attracted more than 4 million visitors in 45 cities worldwide.
Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519) was an inventor, artist, anatomist, sculptor, engineer, musician, architect, philosopher, ... but above all a man of genius, a visionary. The Da Vinci - The Genius exhibition highlights his talent and inventions on the basis of more than 200 fascinating works and objects, designed or invented by Leonardo da Vinci:
- 70 three-dimensional full size machines
- reproductions of anatomical sketches drawn by Da Vinci
- the secrets of the Mona Lisa
- educational activities for children
- a film of 45 minutes on the life and work of Leonardo da Vinci
- identical replicas of artworks created by da Vinci: The Last Supper, The Vitruvian Man, The Sforza Horse, The Virgin of the Rocks, The Annunciation,...
- touchscreens with the original codices of Leonardo da Vinci
- objects that can be touched or tried
- Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 6 pm (last entry at 5 pm)
- late evening open on Wednesday from 6 pm to 9 pm (last entry at 8 pm)
Estimated duration of the visit: 1h30.
Tickets are on sale via:
- 070 79 00 70
- or at the entrance to the exhibition
Groups, schools and businesses: email@example.com or 02 894 27 80.