Exhibition walk 'Doppelgänger'
From 8 to 26 September 2021, the Doppelgänger exhibition walk will take place at the Dansaert quarter (an organization by the City of Brussels, OPENART.TODAY and KANAL-Centre Pompidou).
The exhibition has been developed as a route along eight shop windows and three outdoor locations, from the Bourse to Atelier KANAL of KANAL-Centre Pompidou. It commemorates the intertwining of the cultural and economic sectors and shows how artists adopt and bend these rules.
The Doppelgänger exhibition walk brings together a dozen emerging artists, who reflect the dynamism and diversity of the art scene in Brussels:
- Marc Buchy
- Cathy Coez
- Marcin Dudek
- Arnaud Eubelen
- Pauline François
- Valérian Goalec
- Benoit Jacquemin
- Mikail Koçak
- Marine Kaiser
- Tanguy Poujol
- Anna Safiatou Touré
- Justyna Wierzchowiecka
Curators: Pauline Salinas and Hervé Charles
- 82 boulevard Anspach - 1000 Brussels
- 10 rue Antoine Dansaert - 1000 Brussels
- 121 rue Antoine Dansaert - 1000 Brussels
- 1 rue de la Serrure - 1000 Brussels
- 118 rue Antoine Dansaert - 1000 Brussels
- 120 rue Antoine Dansaert - 1000 Brussels
- 10 Quai à la Houille - 1000 Brussels
- 12 Square Sainctelette (Atelier KANAL) - 1000 Brussels
The route ends at Atelier KANAL of KANAL-Centre Pompidou, which hosts emerging artists for the first time.