The future of the Heysel, Défense and Maximilien-Vergote quarters?
Perspective.brussels is responsible for the study of the future of the Heysel, Défense and Maximilien-Vergote quarters (Draft Planning Guidelines - PAD or RPA). Public meetings will be organized on Tuesday 17 September 2019.
From 2 September to 17 October 2019, anyone can also send their comments and suggestions. More details about this and the public meetings:
- Poster PAD-RPA Heysel - Heizel (PDF, 1.04 MB) (in French and Dutch)
- Poster PAD-RPA Défense - Defensie (PDF, 937.99 KB) (in French and Dutch)
- Poster PAD-RPA Maximilien (Maximiliaan) -Vergote (PDF, 1.01 MB) (in French and Dutch)
For additional information, making an appointment or invitations to the public meeting:
- By e-mail, according to the PAD that interests you:
- By post: perspective.brussels, Department of Strategy, Rue de Namur 59 - 1000 Brussels
The ministerial decisions on the development of the various quarters, as published in the Belgian Bulletin: