How to make an appointment for your vaccination (Covid-19)?
The Brussels Capital Region is switching to Bru-Vax, the new platform for making appointments for a vaccination against the coronavirus (Covid-19). It is also possible to register on a waiting list.
The Bru-Vax platform gives as many people as possible the opportunity to get vaccinated against Covid-19:
Who can make an appointment?
People who can make an appointment:
- Persons born in 1975 or older, residing in the Brussels Capital Region
- With a vaccination invitation
- Patients at risk (comorbidities)
Persons who can register on the waiting list:
- Persons born in 1980 or older, residing in the Brussels Capital Region
Make an appointment by phone?
Making an appointment is also possible via the call center at:
- 02 214 19 19
- How to make an appointment for my vaccination? (in French)