How to make an appointment for your vaccination (Covid-19)?
Bru-Vax is the platform for making appointments for a vaccination against the coronavirus (Covid-19) at the Brussels Capital Region.
The Bru-Vax platform gives as many people as possible the opportunity to get vaccinated against Covid-19:
Who can make an appointment?
- All persons from the age of 5, living in the Brussels Capital Region
- All persons who have received an official invitation for vaccination
All persons from the age of 12 who are eligible for an extra dose
- 2 months after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- 4 months after the second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine
- 4 months after the second dose of the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine
Please note: it is medically not recommended to receive the booster dose before the specified period. The vaccination posts will not be able to give you a booster dose if this term is not observed.
Make an appointment by phone?
Making an appointment is also possible via the call center at:
- 02 214 19 19
Make an appointment at a pharmacy?
Are you having trouble to register? Your pharmacist can also help you register at Bru-Vax.