Inauguration of the old station of Laeken
On Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 September 2021 at the old station of Laeken.
The Bockstael sustainable district contract carried out a major renovation of the infrastructure of the old Laeken station. It is therefore a brand new and multidisciplinary place that opens its doors.
'Trajectories' is the theme chosen for the return of the Maison de la Création to the 'MC Gare' site after 2 years of renovation. Schedule:
- Inauguration of the Gare - Trajectories (in French)
- Official inauguration on Sunday 19 September at 4 pm
The station welcomes within its walls:
- a new site for the Maison de la Création: social-artistic program consisting of workshops, meetings and citizen debates, film screenings, exhibitions, a dance festival,...
- various associations such as the homework aid of L'Amorce and the Groupe d'Entraide scolaire de Laeken (GESL), Laeken Découverte and la Source Jailliante (sewing workshops),...
- the 'K-Fête de la Gare': restaurant with terrace (socioprofessional project)