Made in Jonction. Call for citizen initiatives 2015-2018
The sustainable district contract Jonction is a four year program for urban revitalization to improve the living environment of the Jonction quarter. One of the socio-economic activities of the program is a call for citizen initiatives (2015-2018) which supports small-scale local actions.
The 'Call for citizen initiatives - Made in Jonction' is introduced for small-scale local initiatives which meet the following objectives:
- strengthening social cohesion in the perimeter of the DWC Jonction
- strengthening the identity of the neighborhood in the perimeter of the DWC Jonction (the sense of belonging and pride in the district)
- greening the perimeter of the DWC Jonction
- animation and/or intervention in public space in the perimeter of the DWC Jonction to make it more enjoyable and accessible for everyone
- allowing residents in the perimeter of the DWC Jonction to be the 'actors' of life in their neighborhood
How to submit a file?
The candidature files can be submitted at any time between 10 December 2015 and 14 May 2018 at:
- District Office 'Vitrerie'
Rue de Nancy 17-19