During the measures against the coronavirus, the museums in Brussels virtually open their doors with #MuseumAtHome.
The aim of this Bussels Museums campaign is to encourage museums and art centres to share their treasures online. The museums of the City of Brussels are happy to answer that call:
- Centrale for contemporary art - #MuseumAtHome
- Museum of the City of Brussels
- Fashion & Lace Museum
- Coudenberg - #CoudenbergAtHome
- Coudenberg - Digital exhibition "Andreas Vesalius"
- Coudenberg - Digital exhibition "A Renaissance Banquet"
- GardeRobe MannekenPis (Facebook)
- Sewer Museum + Podcast and virtual visit of the Sewer Museum