On 25, 27 and 29 October 2021 at the Avenue de Versailles 130. An info session is organized on Tuesday 19 October 2021.
Different partners of Neder-Over-Heembeek (the 'Maison de l'Emploi de Bruxelles Ville', Actiris,...) are organizing a Hackathon which brings together residents, job seekers, traders, employers,... from Neder-Over-Heembeek in order to reflect on concrete projects to be carried out in this quarter in terms of employment and training. A unique opportunity to:
- turn your ideas into a project
- boost employment in your neighborhood
- meet other people who believe in change
Presentation of the project on 19 October:
- 10h. Salle Agora (Avenue de Versailles 130)
- 13h30. Via Microsoft Teams