Neder-Over-Heembeek - Mutsaard District Council: Citizen Budget approved
Within the Neder-Over-Heembeek - Mutsaard District Council, the Citizen Budget (of 1 million euros) has been approved. In the end, 14 investment projects were selected that meet the needs of the neighborhood.
All these projects are carried out either by the City alone or by groups of citizens or a mix of both. The City Council has approved the projects. An overview of these approved projects:
- Selected projects (in French)
What is a District Council?
The District Council wants to build the City together by:
- orienting local, public investments (citizen budget of 1 million euros)
- increasing the involvement of citizens
- promoting innovation in the neighborhood
You can follow the project at:
- District Council Neder-Over-Heembeek - Mutsaard (in French and Dutch)