Open Data Brussels Hackathon
This event has already passed
On 17 and 18 October 2014, from 10 am to 10 pm, at Transforma bxl.
The first Brussels Open Data Hackathon is supported by the City of Brussels. During two days, developers, graphic designers and regular citizens will gather to propose online services or apps ideas. At the end of the second day, contestants will demo their app or service in front of a jury expert.
The Brussels Open Data Hackathon participants will have the opportunity to tap into the open data of the City of Brussels and other public institutions in Brussels.
More info and the schedule are available on the External site website of Open Data Brussels Hackathon.
Friday 17 October
- 10h00. Welcome
- 10h05. Introduction Hackathon Open Data Brussels
- 10h10. Word from the partners
- 10h25. Briefing Hackathon
- 10h30. Overview of the available datasets
- 10h40. Beginning of the pitches
- 11h10. End of the pitches
- 11h15. Votes
- 11h20. Pause
- 11h40. Retained ideas annoucement
- 11h45. Teams setup
- 12h00. Lunch
- 12h30. Hackathon's Start
- 19h00. Pizza Bar
- 20h00. Hackathon
- 24h00. End of Day 1
Saturday 18 October
- 08h00. Start of Hackathon Day 2
- 12h30. Sandwich Lunch
- 20h30. End of Hackathon
- 21h00. Prototypes demo's
- 21h45. Jury deliberation
- 22h00. Awards announcement
- 22h10. Drink
Participants should come with their computer equipment.
This event is already finished