The flea market of the Place du Jeu de Balle in the Marolles is certainly the most known Brussels market. Lots of other markets take place in Brussels every week.
These markets are open:
- Anneessens market
- Place Sainte Catherine organic market
- Peter Benoit and Rue de Wand markets
- Place Sainte Catherine market
- Chaussée d'Anvers market (from 8 am to 2 pm)
- Bockstael market (from 8 am to 1:30 pm, at the Place Willems)
- Place Agora artisan market: from Friday 17 July (opening hours: Friday from 11 am to 7 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm)
- Anneessens bicycle market (opening hours: Sunday from 8 am to 2 pm)
These markets are closed:
- Sablon antiques market
- Place du Jeu de Balle market
Place Emile Bockstael and surroundings
Market for any objects, with the exception of those having been used: Saturday from 8 am till 1 pm.
(Between the Rue Masui and the Square Jules De Trooz)
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Wednesday from 8 am till 1 pm.
Place Peter Benoit
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Friday from 8 am till 5 pm.
Market for any objects with the exception of those having been used: Tuesday from 8 am till 1 pm.
Place du Grand Sablon
- Antiques market, objects at least 30 years old: Saturday from 9 am till 5 pm and on Sundays from 9 am till 3 pm.
- Gourmet market: each Thursday from 3 pm to 9 pm (gastronomy market).
- Towards zero waste market: Saturday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Organic food market: Wednesday from 7:30 am till 3 pm.
Place du Jeu de Balle and surroundings
Flea market (any used objects): every day from 7 am till 2 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm.
Boulevard du Midi
(Between the Rue Terre-Neuve and the bridge of the railroad)
Market of bicycles and second-hand mopeds: Sunday from 8 am till 2 pm.
Crafts and art market every Thursday from 10 am to 8 pm, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10 am till 7 pm (not in January).
Jardin de la Vallée de Maelbeek (suspended market)
Micro-market 'Jeudi Jardin' with dairy products, beverages and snacks for children, delicacies from European countries,...: each Monday and Thursday from noon to 8 pm.
Place Jean Rey (suspended market)
European Canteen Market: sales of dairy products, beverages and snacks for children, delicacies from European countries: each Wednesday from noon to 8 pm.
Rue De Wand - intersection with Avenue Wannecouter
- Organic and local products. Each Friday, from 2 pm to 7 pm (also during the Christmas holidays).