Public enquiry: Défense construction master plan
The project for the Défense construction master plan (PAD-RPA) is subject to a public enquiry from 20 October to 22 December 2023.
The PAD Défense was approved on 14 September 2023. The site covers an area of 90 hectares and is located along the Boulevard Léopold III, in the Brussels Region (municipality of Evere and City of Brussels) and the Flemish Region (municipality of Zaventem).
The main objectives of the Défense PAD-RPA are:
- Enhancing and connecting the open spaces in the area
- Shaping a metropolitan network for active mobility
- Creating a new sustainable and mixed neighbourhood
- Consolidating and strengthening economic dynamics
How to give your opinion?
During the public enquiry, all interested parties can learn about the details and submit their comments and complaints. More info:
- External site PAD-RPA Défense public enquiry (in French, Perspective.brussels)
- External site PAD-RPA Défense public enquiry (in Dutch, Perspective.brussels)
Do you have any questions?
Ask your questions at the info point (at Rotor DC, Avenue de Bâle 3 - Da Vinci Business Park - 1140 Evere):
- Wednesday 29 November from 3 pm to 8 pm
- Thursday 30 November from 9 am to noon
The project will be explained and you will be able to ask questions and make suggestions.