Public enquiry: Maximilien-Vergote construction master plan
The project for the Maximilien-Vergote construction master plan (PAD-RPA) is subject to a public enquiry from 16 October to 19 December 2023.
The PAD Maximilien-Vergote was approved on 8 June 2023. This plan covers the area from the small ring road and Place de l'Yser to the Jules de Trooz bridge, via the Maximilian Park.
The main objectives of the Maximilien-Vergote PAD-RPA are:
- Creating a new urban park
- Strengthening the mixed urban character
- Creating inclusive housing
- Redeveloping the urban economy
How to give your opinion?
During the public enquiry, all interested parties can learn about the details and submit their comments and complaints. More info:
- External site PAD-RPA Maximilien-Vergote public enquiry (in French, Perspective.brussels)
- External site PAD-RPA Maximilien-Vergote public enquiry (in Dutch, Perspective.brussels)
Do you have any questions?
Ask your questions at the info point (Centre Pôle Nord, Chaussée d'Anvers 208 - 1000 Brussels):
- Wednesday 22 November
- Thursday 23 November
The project will be explained and you will be able to ask questions and make suggestions.