Registrations school year 2022-2023
The procedure of registration for schools in the City of Brussels is different according to the language of the school: Dutch-language or French-language.
For the French-language schools, the registrations take place in 3 phases:
- Phase 1: from 29 November to 24 December 2021, registration of priority pupils by telephone
- Phase 2: from 10 to 31 January 2022, registration of non-priority pupils are recorded in order of arrival by telephone or via the IRISbox electronic counter
- Phase 3: from 1 February 2022, late registration requests should be sent to the schools
- Registrations school year 2022-2023 (in French)
Registrations in Dutch-language schools are the same for the whole Brussels Capital Region. Following rules apply:
Dutch-language primary schools
- 10 to 21 January 2022: brothers and sisters will be registered at the same school. Also children of school staff can be registered at the same school.
- 7 to 31 March 2022: parents must register their children at Inschrijven in Brussel.
Dutch-language secondary schools
More info about the registration for the secondary Dutch-language schools of the City of Brussels is available at: