Socio-economic project call Versailles
A socio-economic project call is being launched within the Versailles sustainable district contract. The projects will receive financial support for 4 years starting in 2023.
The call for socio-economic projects aims to develop the socio-economic part of the Versailles sustainable district contract programme by selecting projects which will receive financial support for 4 years from 2023. The aim is to strengthen local projects and/or support new actions that correspond to the 9 priority themes defined in the basic programme of the district contract.
The call for projects runs from 15 June till 10 October 2022 (applications must be submitted before noon). The total budget available for this call is 2,415,000 euros.
The call for projects is addressed to non-profit associations, public benefit foundations, social rental agencies, companies with a social purpose, as well as the services and Public Welfare Centre (CPAS-OCMW) of the City of Brussels.
- Regulation - Socio-economic project call Versailles (PDF, 413.01 KB) (in French)
Attachments (in French):
- Project form (DOCX, 306.66 KB)
- in PDF: Project form (PDF, 454.60 KB)
- Project summary (DOCX, 102.65 KB)
- in PDF: Project summary (PDF, 295.20 KB)
- Perimeter of the Versailles sustainable district contract (PDF, 199.97 KB)
- Methodology - socio-economic projects (PDF, 4.20 MB)
- Priority thematic files (PDF, 14.83 MB)
- Practical guide for actions (PDF, 687.28 KB)
- Model agreement (PDF, 282.68 KB)
- Model activity report (PDF, 213.69 KB)